- The Online Learning Journal – evaluating my experiences in INF506.
- My Second Life – Adventures in a Virtual World (OLJ – INF506)
- More “Shift Happens” – Five key trends that will impact our media landscape (OLJ – INF506)
- Reasons why libraries should be on social media (OLJ – INF506)
- Creating an online Personal Learning Network (OLJ – INF506 – Module 3)
Kerryn on Bagging the web – Digita… Kerryn Whiteside on Bagging the web – Digita…
Tag Archives: YA Library Services
No monkeys were harmed in the making of this cartoon! This professional development activity saw me creating a cartoon about diversity for young children while learning how to use Toontastic (2013), an application developed by LaunchPad toys to assist learning … Continue reading