- The Online Learning Journal – evaluating my experiences in INF506.
- My Second Life – Adventures in a Virtual World (OLJ – INF506)
- More “Shift Happens” – Five key trends that will impact our media landscape (OLJ – INF506)
- Reasons why libraries should be on social media (OLJ – INF506)
- Creating an online Personal Learning Network (OLJ – INF506 – Module 3)
Kerryn on Bagging the web – Digita… Kerryn Whiteside on Bagging the web – Digita…
Tag Archives: Second Life
I first heard of Second Life (http://www.secondlife.com) over five years ago; it was while we were discussing the impact that technology and in particular social media and Web 2.0 technologies would have on education and our role as educational publishers. … Continue reading →