- The Online Learning Journal – evaluating my experiences in INF506.
- My Second Life – Adventures in a Virtual World (OLJ – INF506)
- More “Shift Happens” – Five key trends that will impact our media landscape (OLJ – INF506)
- Reasons why libraries should be on social media (OLJ – INF506)
- Creating an online Personal Learning Network (OLJ – INF506 – Module 3)
Kerryn on Bagging the web – Digita… Kerryn Whiteside on Bagging the web – Digita…
Tag Archives: Authenticity
The challenge of finding authentic information in a socially networked world. Although Giles findings about the accuracy of Wikipedia articles have given Wikipedia increased credibility (2005), Garfinkel (2008) is not alone in his concerns about both the ubiquity and veracity … Continue reading →