- The Online Learning Journal – evaluating my experiences in INF506.
- My Second Life – Adventures in a Virtual World (OLJ – INF506)
- More “Shift Happens” – Five key trends that will impact our media landscape (OLJ – INF506)
- Reasons why libraries should be on social media (OLJ – INF506)
- Creating an online Personal Learning Network (OLJ – INF506 – Module 3)
Kerryn on Bagging the web – Digita… Kerryn Whiteside on Bagging the web – Digita…
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Welcome to the birth of my professional development blog for INF505 – Children’s Services. Hopefully this will prove to be a fruitful place to record my reflections as I develop my professional practice for this subject and beyond! Advertisements